“Scottish entrepreneurs, a question for you … what do you aspire to be? As a business owner since the age of 27, I set up WeDO 9 years ago to support, inspire and encourage knowledge exchange between business owners and leaders. By giving access to a peer group, whose core values are based upon doing business together through building relationships and learning from one another, WeDO delivers a unique concept.
Our inclusive community provides thought-provoking and stimulating debate; builds relationships and strengthens alliances and collaboration; and focuses on high leverage activities including growth and improvement. Individually we can be successful, together we can be extraordinary.
What inspires me is spending time with our members. Learning from them and sharing our experiences. Every leader should have an impactful network of peers. Peers who share their focus and passion to achieve their vision and I’m proud that this is what WeDO delivers.
Having to date been predominantly Edinburgh focused, I’m delighted that our Glasgow launch took place in February 2018 with over 80 of the West Coast’s most successful entrepreneurs joining us. We’re excited to have taken our unique concept to the West of Scotland and later this year we will be launching in Aberdeen. We look forward to welcoming new members from both cities to the WeDO community.
Our custom-developed App enables members to easily connect with one another, build relationships and do business with one another outwith our events. WeDO members can attend events in any city regardless of where they’re based, this offers a tremendous opportunity to grow your network with like-minded individuals throughout Scotland.
Belinda Roberts – Founder of WeDO Scotland
MARCH NEW MEDIA BREAKFASTS
Topic: LinkedIN: Connect to Opportunities for You & Your Business
EDINBURGH: Thursday 22nd March 7:45am – 9:30am
Open event – non-members welcome.
GLASGOW: Friday 23rd March 7:30am – 9:30am
Thursday 17th May 8:45am – 4:45pm at Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh
- Outstanding opportunity to be inspired & increase your skills & knowledge.
- Meet industry experts & network with some of Scotland’s leading entrepreneurs.
- Engage with like-minded, ambitious business leaders and entrepreneurs to spark your future plans.
- Network – build new relationships & strengthen those with business leaders you already know.
- Take time away from the office and working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it will encourage your creativity and idea generation.
- Meet & hear from like-minded, ambitious business leaders and entrepreneurs to spark your future plans.
- Find out about new approaches to business growth to benefit your business.
- Investing in you as the business owner and leader will have exponential benefits to you, your teams and your company.
- 4 outstanding calibre speakers, join in the debate about Scotland’s Future – What Lies Ahead and choose 2 from 8 workshops with experts in their fields on a variety of topics which will directly impact on your ongoing business growth and success.